Sports Turf Absorbents
Our high-efficiency absorbents rapidly absorb puddles and wet areas on sports turf — allowing play to begin or resume immediately. “Nature’s own sponge” makes the ideal absorbent for athletic fields, parks, playgrounds and more.
Our free-flowing corncob can be easily applied with a spreader or by hand.
With Andersons Cob Products, you can minimize delay and get back to play!
How to Use
Our corncob absorbents can be applied in three easy steps:
Step 1) Spread a covering over a soggy surface using a spreader or by hand.
Step 2) Work in with a rake if appropriate – continuing to apply until you achieve the desired surface condition*. Your absorbed puddle can now be shoveled off, leaving a moist instead of a wet surface.
Step 3) Get back to enjoying your sports field!
*Usage rates will vary by amount of water to be absorbed.
How Do I Know Which Product to Use?
For sports field absorption, we recommend the use of our Dri-Zorb or Stabl-Zorb Red Products.
Features & Benefits
- Absorbs over 4x its weight
- Absorbs more, faster – excellent cost efficiencies
- For all outdoor earth, grass, or cinder playing surfaces
- No build-up on playing surfaces
- Won’t break down under playing conditions
- Won’t clog or harm glass surfaces
- 100% organic – made from North American corn cob